View Single Post
      11-16-2018, 09:37 AM   #214
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggie_2005 View Post
yea cold turkey off of AD's is rough. i'm glad you pulled through it though. thats mental toughness right there, straight up.

that being said, yea with regards to employment, its such a complex thing. its like on one hand, companies should have the right to set their own drug policies with their employees. on the other, its time the country acknowledge the clear and obvious medical benefits for people who use it for specific reasons.
Exactly! It's not like I'm smoking crack or shooting up. As a former employer myself, I can completely understand not wanting an employee being under the influence of anything while at work for a multitude of reasons, mostly safety of that employee and the safety of those working in proximity. At the same time I also have a hard time dealing with the mentality of trading my personal freedom at home for financial gain. Clearly monetary gain has won in the deciding factor here, but trading peace of mind for financial stability is just something that most have to succumb to.
Appreciate 1