Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan_COLD View Post
That wouldn't impact Burisma or the Chinese investment in Paradigm Global Advisors, right? Unless I'm misunderstanding your plan.
His butt wouldn't have been near the aircraft for China and you fully understand the power that getting off of an aircraft with your father, the VP of the most powerful country in the history of man has. Similarly, he would have been excluded from any dealings in The Ukraine...especially with one of the major suppliers of energy for the country.

And please understand...the "company" can still try to bid/work on deals but the relative would be out or the bid/work couldn't be done. No Chinese wall, out in totality until that business is done. No directly owned stock, no nothing.

Make it unpalatable for the company to hire them for anything. And if something is done illegally by the company to hide a relative or some such, an FDA style fine would be in order with a 10 year exclusion from any government contracts.

Do you think any organization would take the risk to curry favor if the downside is made sufficiently punitive?

Lewi6, First of His Name, Destroyer of Careers, Master of Pole Positions, 6X WDC, Master of All Tracks, Scorer of Maximum Points, Whisperer of Tires, Minimizer of Fuel Utilization, Maximizer of Consistency in Finishing. Look Upon Him With DRED.