10-27-2019, 05:59 PM   #17
five_timer
no turbo, no auto, no iDrive, no kidding
United_States
Rep
Drives: 128i convertible

Quote:
Originally Posted by yco View Post
actually current F1 engines is the most efficient engines you can find on the planet these days.. cant understand why you guys calling him hypocrite but everyone has his opinion.. cant really understand you guys though.. people's perception can change and this can be Hamilton's as well.. he sold his jet thats right, sold part of his cars as well.. and switched to hybrid or electric cars.. he is trying to use recycled or recyclable products from toothbrush to something else.. there is no harm in this to anyone.. and recently he told that he has no interest on Formula E..
Ha! Yeah, efficiency isn't really pertinent if you have 22 cars going in circles at 200 mph. F1 involves hundreds (or thousands) of people flying themselves and tons of stuff all over the world, for most of the year. He also has had a jet and dozens of 5 mpg sports cars during his career. I'm sure he's lived a high-impact lifestyle.

If he decides to take a turn in a more positive direction, good for him. But that doesn't give him the right to lecture me. He's the wrong spokesperson.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick58915.00