12-09-2020, 11:21 AM   #1539
///d
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: F15 35d M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassicaia View Post
what are you liking about it. Thinking of getting it for my One X until the Series X comes out. As I understand it you can buy it for one console then get it free for the other
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanovic View Post
I was a huge fan of the Viking series on history channel. It’s basically that lol, the map is huge and there is plenty to do. It’s one of those games where you do a side quest and by the time you realize it it’s been 4hr lol. Yea they are doing a free upgrade also
I've been playing AC Valhalla pretty much every evening since it came out. This is my first AC game, I've watched other games but never played. At first I was a little disappointed with the clumsiness of combat and the lack of things to do, but I was also coming from Witcher 3 and that games movements are precise and almost has too much to do as far as quests and content. Now that I'm farther into the game I love it, theres way more to do once you get to England, but I still get pissed with controls and movement. Too often my character jumps onto something or climbs the wrong direction, jumps off when I didn't say to, etc. I read that combat is meant to be slow and clumsy because you're playing a Viking wielding heavy weapons and gear, and its gotten better as you level up. My only other real complaint is the stores, they are all the same. Same items, same prices, same quantities, no variety, no stumbling upon a unicorn item at a random merchant.
Appreciate 1
tim99ws6110.00