12-02-2015, 01:20 PM   #16
kgroschi
Captain
Germany
Rep
Drives: 08' M5, '09 335i, '18 M3 MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud9blue View Post
All I have to say is that there is plenty of induction noise with turbo engine as well. It is rather strange you find the new M4 is the worst M car of all time. I personally love the way it handles and rush of torque and the exhaust burbles with the optional MPE exhaust. It is miles between than the rather anemic E9x M3 that is replaces IMHO. But I guess that's just your personal opinion, so it is all cool.

Honestly, I am a little lost at what points are you trying to make exactly and it seems like you are stretching your argument way out of reality for your personal affection of NA engine or perhaps it is due to the language barrier between us two so some subtle inferences are lost in translations. That's fine I suppose, but at the end of the day, I just prefer to judge cars more objectively.
Alright it's all cool. I don't know if it's the language barrier because actually in my job (motor journalist) I have to be very objective lol! But I always bring my own touch of experience and personal experience with it I guess

No question the modern cars are better than ever, but that's the problem. Every car needs to be good in everything. A McLaren needs to be super fast and set lap records over and over, while being the perfect daily car your mom could drive to get to her next hair appointment. You know what I mean? It's all getting to a point where the overall character of cars get more softened I am afraid.

Anyways, what I am more interested in, how did you get 490 HP out of your N54? Straight pipes I assume with JB4 and...?

Verde Mantis Green M3 F80 Manual
-
Motor Journalist from Germany and BMW Genius
Appreciate 0