12-05-2015, 01:47 PM   #20
Blksnowflake
Mlightened
United_States
Rep
Drives: Yaz M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud9blue View Post
All I have to say is that there is plenty of induction noise with turbo engine as well. It is rather strange you find the new M4 is the worst M car of all time. I personally love the way it handles and rush of torque and the exhaust burbles with the optional MPE exhaust. It is miles between than the rather anemic E9x M3 that is replaces IMHO. But I guess that's just your personal opinion, so it is all cool.

Honestly, I am a little lost at what points are you trying to make exactly and it seems like you are stretching your argument way out of reality for your personal affection of NA engine or perhaps it is due to the language barrier between us two so some subtle inferences are lost in translations. That's fine I suppose, but at the end of the day, I just prefer to judge cars more objectively.
I agree with your argument and appreciate you taking the time to respond. I gave up because it's obvious from all his videos that he's very biased and all he blabs about is sound and NA engines.....to me sound is important, yes, but so is performance. These cars are made for performance and that is what the new vehicles bring, better performance.
Every new model in this new generation is a better performance vehicle in every metric than the previous model, Fact. The "only" complaint is sound...

I used to like his videos, now I don't even bother watching because if it's a vehicle that has a FI, I know what I'm going to get....stedfast and stubborn resistance to accept the new era we are moving toward....and no matter how good the vehicle, it will likely suck solely based on it's exhaust note.

Last edited by Blksnowflake; 12-06-2015 at 10:25 AM..
Appreciate 1