12-28-2011, 02:47 PM   #44
Year's_End
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 Shelby GT350

Quote:
Originally Posted by V8MBO View Post
Dont you like going round corners then? what a bag of shite, "Bling" though, just the thing in "Da Hood"
But lets face it, a fancy bag of shite, the one i drove was all over the place, traction control light on every 2 seconds, handling like a pig with a broken leg, terrible car.
Hold on there cowboy...you're associating this with bling hood shit...in what way if you don't mind me asking. I'd be hard-pressed to find a RWD car weighing this much that doesn't have traction issues laying down 550 bhp/lb-ft. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmPower View Post
Thats what you say. I am also one of the few that is not impressed with the MB design direction. I actually went and checked out the CLS when they first landed. I really wanted to like it, but its a body only a mother could love. I do like the face, which is the ONLY improvement over the last gen.

The cars I still do like in the MB lineup are the S and CL classes. The new SL and SLK look like frogs and ML looks like the hunchback of notre dame. Sorry, but not a fan. They basically killed their best designed cars, the prev gen SL, SLK and ML.

Was seriously considering the CLS as a potential next year, but after seeing it in person, not so sure. Now if only the 650i was priced like the CLS....
I was the exact opposite. Hated it in the press photos, loved it in person.
Appreciate 0