View Single Post
      07-24-2020, 10:22 PM   #23
Emilime75
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2010 335i E92 LeMans Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by billnchristy View Post
What’s your bitch? I was actually a MECP installer back in the day. It’s been a while.

The mustang is not a symmetrical vehicle and the trunk has a horrible hump in the middle too which leaves things even more not straight. It’s a real shitshow trying to equalize things.

Again, not sure your complaint so elaborate and I’ll either explain or concede my lousy fab skills.
Sensitive much? If that little comment got you this upset, then you're about to blow your lid. The vent is proportioned wrong, too narrow for it's height. Do you own a router? That would've done wonders on that "round over". The "beauty" panel doesn't fit. You obviously jig sawed everything, not a straight cut in sight. The carpet is all lumpy. Have no idea what you tried to do with where the beauty panel meets the box vent, is that some kind of L channel screwed into it? Which then leads to the question of why you even tried to round it over on the box, in the first place?

Anyway, my apologies for upsetting you. Sometimes it's Ok to have a little humility. Your metal fab skills blow me away, I wouldn't even know where to start with that cowl repair.
Appreciate 0