View Single Post
      08-21-2020, 07:38 AM   #5
Peterglen
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M2c 2019 M3cs

I totally get it’s a cash grab, and I wouldn’t mind if he wrote me for something I actually did. This really infuriated me because of his conduct. Not to mention the ticket has none of his information on it at all and he was wholly unwilling to provide me with any info at all.

I normally would just pay the fine an say F it but I’m definitely going to have to find the guy and file a complaint against him on this one.

Hopefully police reform is actually in motion and if people routinely have encounters like this with these officers... and its continually noted... maybe one day they will feel a smidgeon of the helplessness I felt last night.

My brother is a lawyer and he says If I really want I can go after him for assault for throwing the ticket at me.

I still want to talk to an NJ traffic lawyer and really see what options are available. I fear in reality all resistance is futile. This is the part of the revenue source for these states where people are flocking away in droves for green pastures down south, and they are mercilessly writing tickets to make up for it.

Last edited by Peterglen; 08-21-2020 at 08:05 AM..
Appreciate 0