View Single Post
      08-21-2020, 09:31 AM   #19
Anthony1s
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2018 Mineral Grey M2

I use a gopro and record every second I'm driving my car. I've had too many instances for getting pulled over and ticketed for ridiculous reasons. The times I'm going with traffic and not doing anything wrong, I'm not paying attention to whatever thing the cop says I'm doing. So when he's arguing with me, I'm too shocked to go back in memory, figure out what happened, and argue back with the cop... And the times that I am paying attention and know I didn't do anything wrong, the cop just gets aggressive and gaslights me.

Whenever I call lawyers (for anything) they'll quote me $3500-$4500 and says it's not worth fighting, that maybe he can argue a lesser fine, but I should just accept the ticket and move on. And I'm like, "no that's not right. I didn't do anything wrong and don't want to accept guilt for something I didn't do." And after that I don't even want to hire that lawyer anyway, because if he truly doesn't believe I'm not in the wrong, then he's gonna do a crappy job of defending me anyway.

In court, it's a shit show anyway. The judges have so many cases each day and don't take the time to listen and understand the situation. And I actually had one judge, in small claims court, tell me "we have to support local business" when I took a chain company to court for doing $1500 of damages when they tinted the windows... I'm also had judges irrationally defend women who have manipulated me and cheated me out of money and time, despite me having records of them colluding against me and admitting to it.

The cops overcharge too. Hoping you'll be happy getting ridiculous charges dropped and accepting one of the other charges.

So these days I record everything, and defend myself in court. And stay in my house and work to limit any interaction I have with people and cops. Which is kinda dumb, because I wanna go out and connect with people and socialize. But after everything that happens, I gave up.
Appreciate 0