09-13-2020, 02:57 PM   #21
pabrognara
Enlisted Member
Brazil
Rep
Drives: Bmw M2C 21/21

Quote:
Originally Posted by ignorant_jeeves View Post
Thanks for all the details! Maybe I should add that Macan to my list. That last comment would be almost perfect - a hot hatch. I owned a GTI in the past and loved it. A more luxury version with slightly more interior perks a bit better engine (bit more than golf R) would be almost perfect. AMG A-class hatch from Europe for example? (I don't know exactly - never been in one personally, but I imagine).

The details on that C63 and the V8 are definitely ones I hadn't thought about though. I think that and the M340i will be too contenders for me. Maybe along with the Model Y. And I'll look more into Macan S too.
My friend I’m with m340i just few days and it hands down the best car I had for everything. It blows away my GTI and my ex 328if30 in every aspects. U cant go wrong with m340i. Engine and transmission is so precise that u can drive the way you want. Throttle response is instant and torque comes in low rpms thanks to b58 engine. I was looking for a daily sporty car and It was better than m2c in some aspects for example. If you dont track often It hands down the best option!!
Appreciate 0