Extruding Elements
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW M5 Comp

Garage List
2016 BMW M5 F10  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by anyland View Post
awwww... fingers crossed it works for you! I know where mine are coming from.. accident years ago where I was t-boned.. whiplash.. which I NEVER believed in until I went through all this.
I myself also got t-boned (truck driver didnt stop at a stop sign...no ticket was given to him, but I did snap his back axle, but my car was totaled), but this was about 15years ago...long after first migraine. Thinking back, I never had an major or even minor tramas to my body...short of being an active kid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara504 View Post
Do your research on it and contact a plastic surgeon about it. PCP may not have much knowledge as that’s not their specialty. A plastic surgeon would know much more about it than what you’ll find on Google or what your PCP can provide.

Thanks to this thread I am now poorer as I made a last minute lunch time appointment and just had my Botox done an hour ago lol. So your suffering has made me more beautiful and poorer
I want to see a before/after botox pic of you...if you care to share. How much do the injections set you back? I know that my monthly injection is around $800, which I was able to get approved for there financial plan. To be honest, I do not see how I qualify based on my salary or house hold income....but I am thankful nonetheless.
2006 BMW M5
Appreciate 0