2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy-G View Post
Steelbach
Ulele
Ritorno
Those seem to be the 3 buzz places right now I like Ybor DURING THE DAY. it’s shady AF at night, but it has a Nola feeling and was built on being a cigar area. They still roll them by hand if you partake. There’s a great spot called Barterhouse there as well. Couple blocks away is Channelside where the cruise boats dock and they have built a town square out of storage trailers and each one has a different style carry away food and then a picnic table type seating area. Fun spot, young crowd but great for small portion options and multiple styles.

The 2 above spots, Steelbach and Ulele are any Armature Works and it’s an only electrical plant that they gutted, left all the exposed brick and have multiple food stands inside. Steelbach is a full size trendy steakhouse that is an anchor there

Great places and happy to share more if you go often
Fantastic! Definitely! I'm there a week to 10 days per month! I will add all of these to our exploratory list!

Please keep them coming!

Thanks!!
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 1
Tommy-G4478.50