Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: E30 329iS, E65 Alpina B7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy-G View Post
Steelbach
Ulele
Ritorno
Those seem to be the 3 buzz places right now I like Ybor DURING THE DAY. it’s shady AF at night, but it has a Nola feeling and was built on being a cigar area. They still roll them by hand if you partake. There’s a great spot called Barterhouse there as well. Couple blocks away is Channelside where the cruise boats dock and they have built a town square out of storage trailers and each one has a different style carry away food and then a picnic table type seating area. Fun spot, young crowd but great for small portion options and multiple styles.

The 2 above spots, Steelbach and Ulele are any Armature Works and it’s an only electrical plant that they gutted, left all the exposed brick and have multiple food stands inside. Steelbach is a full size trendy steakhouse that is an anchor there

Great places and happy to share more if you go often
It's a very cool spot, much better now than it used to be when it was Channelside. It's called Sparkman's Wharf now. Downtown Ybor City isn't as bad as it was a few years ago.

It's funny you mention Armature Works, one of my best friends is an EE and his office was in that building! It's a great spot, especially when the weather is nice.

You can't go wrong with hanging out in South Tampa either. Find a parking spot and go on foot, there are a million places to take someone. The last time I was there I saw a McLaren Senna street parked between two Camrys...
Appreciate 1
MKSixer34184.50