View Single Post
      09-16-2021, 11:30 AM   #11307
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyn-BMW View Post
So you just go ahead and judge, before you even know what you’re judging? I get a lot of compliments when I wear these pants. I’ve never gotten compliments wearing anything else. And well, last night went as planned. So, let me ask you, when’s the last time you had that kind of carnal success, because of a pair of pants you were wearing? If you have an athletic body, these pants look damn good. They even make me feel sexy! Let’s ask Sara. Sara, what do you think?
That's not at all what was stated. "I know the brand" is what was typed after "not bothering to look them up." I didn't need to see what pants or color as everything they sell is the same, just different colors. Not being an ass to you at all.

As for the "back in my court ball bouncery" of my carnal success. I'm afraid these are waters you may not want to enter. Start at the beginning of the thread and read it's entirety. I have no problems, and never have, with the ladies. I don't have carnal success because of the pants that I wear. I have success because I walk and talk like I'm someone. I draw attention. Not being conceited, just aware. For me, it isn't the pants. It's what's in the pants. When you see people ask or see me post that I get laid daily, it isn't a joke or some online persona I'm trying to create.

Regardless, props to you on the date last night!
Appreciate 0