View Single Post
      05-09-2021, 10:28 AM   #93
yco
i'm just saying
Rep
Drives: E71 X6M '10 (sold)

yet another World-Class drive from Lewis!

and Lewis actually overtook all other podium drivers again in a row.. anyone noticed? Bottas was purely racing with Lewis..

putting in consecutive fast laps without a breath.. and he made a smart move by yielding at the start.. it was a cheeky move a bit but still under racing terms..

Max said.. Red Bull is behind Merc'.. WRONG..
they re dealing with Lewis' magic now that Bottas cant pull off.. Max is waaaay faster than Bottas at the moment.. RB is not a slower car at all..

Max was pulling away in opening part of the race..
up until now.. RB was slightly ahead we ll see in future races again.. BUT.. Bottas is already nowhere.. and i believe he used his last credit today.. by not letting Lewis past.. well.. he cant compete with Lewis after many years, and not being a team player.. i guess one stuff like this will put Bottas' Merc' career in jeopardy.. 100% wont be a smart move for Bottas if he does..

RB was quite good this weekend.. and yeah having a record of the fastest pitstop ever doesnt guarantee you ll pull perfect pitstop when it really matters.. Max really had a chance this week.. even if it was a cheeky move, he used his chance at the start with some help from extra laid rubber on his side..

even i was telling that RB should have pitted 10-15 laps before ending the race.. eventhough they didnt react when Lewis made his second pitstop..for giving Max to chance to catch up Lewis by fresher and faster soft tires.. and Red Bull blew it.. if it continue going like this for few more races in this season.. and if i d not fully believe RB good in new regs next year.. i d leave RB.. but one thing is sure.. Max's ego wont be boosted nowhere near like in RB in other teams.. so probably considering this.. it was Max' 100th race.. there are much more younger drivers at the grid already.. time is running..

Leclerc.. that young fella again silently put his car to the best place possible.. AGAIN..

Ric is definitely not comfy in the car still.. no way he could be past like this from outside after a long straight.. he needs help urgently!

Alonso's fans and of course Alonso himself is so disappointed by this race.. cause he was beaten again from a teammate that not even in his league.. its tough..

it felt like Mazepin was lapped like 20 times during the race.. always there was a HAAS car to be lapped.. it was annoying..

and lastly.. best overtake was for Perez this race.. he didnt have a perfect weekend but definitely he show how much potential he has inside by that outside overtaking action.. it was one of the best in recent years.. well done Checo!
racerbruce3851.50
minn1914012.00
Ngilbe361618.50
irunalot1518.00