10-13-2019, 09:35 AM   #143
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by apexit4 View Post
Interesting race results due to an interesting first lap (aside from the top 3). Albon gets his career best finish and only the top 5 finish on the lead lap (which I think is a first for this season).

Leclerc may still get a penalty due to his contact with Max on the first lap. I know that Ferrari wanted a point for fastest lap, but they had an over 20s gap back to 7th before pitting which would most likely have been more than enough to cover any possible time penalty. It was inevitable that Mercedes was going to win the constructors championship this season so I dont get the push for delaying that becoming official by one race.

On a separate note, Sainz has now overtaken Gasly in the points for 6th and is winning the "F1.5 Championship". Seems that he's a solid yet underrated driver. Hopefully McLaren continue their upward trajectory to exploit his talents.
Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
Whether Charles will get some sort of slap for sliding into Max remains to be seen,it was not good driving by him and causing problems to other cars by his shredding front wing.Agree that the championship was as good as done for Merc with only Lewis's moaning detracting from the achievement.
MAX vs Charles = #nofriends !
The stupid incident is 100% Charles fault ! The floor of the Red Bull was badly damaged and he was loosing time by lack of balance . So MAX's race was over in lap 15 and my 24 hour race as well . Did I stayed awake for more than 24 hours to watch the retarded move from Charles ?
Hell no !!! F@ck you Charles ! You stupid Frenchman ! That's what MAX said 2 .
Sadly all this happened in HONDA's home race ...Damn you Charles !!!

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick58873.50