wj4
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 manual 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by DougLikesBMW View Post
Psshh, whatevs brah.

I'm a college student and I eat clean as mofo. I grocery shop on Saturday and cook all my meals for the week on Sunday.

I'm 5'6" 144, haven't weighed myself in a while. Weight doesn't matter. What you look like does.

I will get some comparo-shots going and I'll post em up in a month or so.

P.S. BoostedBMW - I stopped the True-Mass and started up this strict diet, and new workout plan and I've noticed my abs are more cut (no more extra fat in my diet, since True-Mass is gone), and I'm putting on good size.

Here's my strict diet. I modified it from one that was in a book called 'Huge in a Hurry' featured in Men's Health Magazine. I consulted a nutritionist who is also a gym rat. This diet is for a 175lb male looking to put on muscle, however I am finding myself hungry at times.

7AM:
5 Eggs (1 Whole Egg + 4 Whites)
1/2 cup of Spinach
1 oz of lowfat Cheese (Frigo brand rocks, 1 oz string cheese sticks, 8g protein per if I recall)
1 cup of Blueberries

10:30AM
: Immediately after work out
1/2 Box of plain white pasta (not allowed to put anything on it as it will slow digestion).
30 Minutes After Above 3/4-1lb of 93/7 (or leaner) Ground Beef w/ Mustard (ketchup not allowed)

1PM:
1 Apple
3oz Cheese (same brand as above)
Handful of Celery

4PM
3/4 cup Low fat Cottage Cheese
1 cup of Pineapple
Handful of Almonds/Walnuts

7PM
6-8oz Chicken Breast
1 Sweet Potatoe
1 cup of Raspberries

10PM
3oz of Tuna
1 cup of Blackberries
Handful of Carrots
You, my friend, are hardcore. You can probably do an oil change by lifting up the car with one arm and using the other one to take the screw out and drain the old oil, lol.
Appreciate 0