aiming for 450.....
United_States
Rep
Drives: Totaled :-(

Garage List
2009 135i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuidoK View Post
Yes I understand all that but it doesnt answer my question.
My question was if that lap, judging on the footage would approximate a 6:40 full (nordschleife) lap, or maybe more or maybe less (my timing might be off)
Thats all I wanted to know, how fast a lap record in a gt3 car would be without the F1 circuit part driven.

What I also dont understand, is this a qualifying lap or an in race lap?
From what he tells its a qualifying lap, but in the comment it says: "die schnellste Runde, die je im Rahmen des 24h-Rennens gefahren wurde" (fastest lap within a 24 hour race to my understanding). Judging by the amount of traffic it looks to me like a qualifying session.
I think that is either a practice lap or a qualifying lap. The reason I say that is because there are no other cars on the track until you see one far away on the Dottinger Hohe straight. I timed the lap from the point he came on the nordschleife and to the T1/T13 entrance onto the GP entrance and had a 6:38 so if he would had made the right, it would have been a 6:40 lap.

I think that Alzen did have one of the fastest qualifying laps. Strangely enough, the top lap according to what I found on Wikipedia, shows an Audi R8 LMS Ultra as making the fastest qualifying lap that year (2013)

Apologies for not understanding your question the first time.

Dackelone, That 6:57 Porsche 918 run is the FULL Nordschleife. Not a BTG run. They currently hold the production car record.
Dackelone10527.50