12-06-2019, 01:13 PM   #477
bd307
Chef
Rep
Drives: Things with wheels or no wheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan_COLD View Post
Would I take Joe over Trump? Yeah.

The problem is that if you support Trump - and haven't called him out for the myriad instances that he has done exactly this and worse at his own pep rallies, you need to shut the fuck up about Joe doing it.

Trump supporters have zero moral high ground when it comes to mistreatment of rally attendees, or the endorsement of the same, by the politician hosting the rally. If that doesn't apply to you, cool. It applies to several folks in this thread, though.

I suppose a Trump supporter would call what Joe did "just punching back" if it was the Donald instead.

I think it's bad form and bad press regardless of who does it, personally.
A Trump supporter may or may not be supporting how he does things morally, but a Trump supporter supports him because he can get things done (this is what I learn from business partners that we work with and some of these people hated him before). That is really the difference between supporting someone who is result driven versus someone who cannot get things done, but APPEARING to be doing things morally.

Biden has not earned my trust getting shit done as well as all these other Dems candidates.