Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW 328ix E91

Garage List
2007 BMW 328XI  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.0L View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skoidat69 View Post
I wasn't big into pots when I was in HS cause I was punk and it was for hippies. But I had horrible habit of my friends trying to get my high once I was really drunk. I'm probably the only person to puke after smoking but might have a lot to do with eating a lot of food while drunk and now high.. I'd murder a box of donuts or a ton of ice cream..

my good friend was big in to baked goods and she would be me to eat them and nothing Until several hours later I would be a family dinner high AF then doing the dishes and scrubbing a hole in the pasta pot.

I've been clean and sober for 20 years but totally support legalized weed 1000%.. I don't know of weeds destroying lives like booze which is legal. I didn't get into fight with anyone or thing besides food. I just wanted to laugh and chill.. These days, we need more laughing and chilling cause there are too many Francis'..
I haven't smoked marijuana, or even had the inclination to do so, even while in Vietnam. That shit was everywhere.

As to whether or not mary jane harms folks or not, I think that depends heavily on the situation/environment. In Vietnam, I had to bust one of my teammates for smoking a joint. I told him the only thing that would be loaded was his M-16. He never lit up again. As to the "situation" we were at a fire support base near the Cambodian border, living in bunkers and fox holes. This was no place to not have your mind 110% on the job.
I understand your point that certain occupations and weed don't mix.. I worked in shipping for almost 20 years and I didn't need a drunk or stoned guy on watch with me. But off duty, do what you need to relax but if I call cause I need you, be 100%. Ive had senior officers that were drunks but would fire crew for the same.. I don't do hypocrisy