natahoa
Retired soccer mom
United_States
Rep
Drives: x5 40i 2019

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by EricVR4 View Post
I would probably try my best to convince myself to stay in the car, keep driving, and see if I can fix the paint on my own. But part of me would want to get out and throw his/her cart across the street haha

Last time I was in Seattle (stayed downtown), I was walking back from Pike's and there was a homeless dude who was on something (not sure what's big in Seattle, but they all act the same. Synthetic weed?) and he was ranting and raving and walking in the middle of the street. He had a vendetta against all of the cars...."doesn't it just f*cking piss you off that they're all just rolling around everywhere and you gotta walk?! F*ck these things and f*ck your wheels"....then he proceeds to absolutely hammer the side door of a Prius Uber with is foot. Uber driver didn't even flinch and kept driving once traffic started moving again.

I would've gotten out if that happened.
Dangerous. I am a woman but wouldn’t do that even it was a little old lady.

I’d call the cops but wouldn’t confront someone who is seriously mentally ill. Two nuts don’t make a fruitcake. My guess is that the Uber driver called the police and maybe they came and got him off the street.

Uber drivers need to maintain pretty much perfect cars, so that driver probably needed to get it repaired. And probably needed a police report for his insurance.
Appreciate 1
EricVR4602.50