"Salud"
United_States
Rep
Drives: F01 & F15 / Mineral White

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bongoxxx View Post
There, fixed it for you

Seriously though, Cowboys shouldbe a big improvement over last year. Time will tell.

Curious who Cowboy fans feel about Dak and his demands.

In my books, I’m all about get your money because it could be all over with 1 hit. However, he is nowhere near worth top 5 QB money let alone wanting to be the highest paid player in the league. Take the $31+ million offer and franchise tag, light it up with McCarthy and the rest of the cast and make Jerry pay next year.
Dak has worn himself very thin with True Fans and Commentators around here, including myself.
After carefully evaluating his stats and performance since entering the league, here is my $.02.....

Although he's good and durable. And I truly believe he is capable of Elite Status especially under Mike McCarthy... He has NOT earned more than $30M a year! In fact, I would cap him at $25M. I understand the "market dictating" blah, blah. But the fact remains that he has NOT defeated the elite quality Teams of the league. He has certainly looked stellar at against average and lower teams. His last game performance particularly against the Eagles last season confirmed my stance.
Jerry may not say it, but I truly believe Dallas would have drafted Hurts had the Eagles not stupidly and out of spite grabbed him instead of grabbing MUCH needed Receiver help. Oh well, anything they do to to help us is a win in my book.
Dak has also earned over $30M in endorsements! Which is more than the vast majority of Players will ever earn in actual play contracts! That big money would NOT have been possible with any other team. So he needs to appreciate that too.
Another thing to note... He is et to make $31M under the tag this season. If he were to get tagged again next season, Dallas would have to pay him $37M! That is far from chump change! He and his agent are being greedy. But what else is new... As long as we WIN, I really don't give AF who's throwing the ball.