View Single Post
      01-25-2020, 01:58 PM   #20
Salty Dog
Captain
Rep
Drives: Austin Mini,MBGLK, Porsche 993

Quote:
Originally Posted by Our03z4 View Post
I believe they will never allow a cure, way too much money to be made. This includes organizations, some are borderline cult like, and they bring in an unbelievable amount of funds. All you have to look at is where their money is spent and you'll find very little goes to actual research. I would bet that a cure was found many years ago and it was squashed.

The powers at be want some sort of population control in one form or another and the U.S. has been caught in this in the past. Was a big movement for a while, I still believe it is. I don't want to think like this but it wouldn't surprise me either. Look at climate change, do you think people living longer would be in their best interest?
So a couple of quick points here.....your notion that big pharma will never allow the cure is flawed in that it assumes nobody in big pharma or their family members never get cancer. Because nobody who had a kid sick with cancer would take the money over curing their kid.....the second problem is that if someone found the cure how would that get kept quiet.

My buddies wife is a raw vegetable vegan who's also an anti-vaxer and thinks that doctors are all in bed with pharma and monsanto. The absurdity of it is too much and it makes my head hurt.
Appreciate 2
rebekahb3132.50