01-05-2020, 11:54 AM   #1069
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by P1et View Post
Just remember: a grown man should have better things to worry about than sport shoes. There are frankly some downright appalling shoes featured in this thread. Leave the whole “sneaker head” thing to the teenagers.
Comon P1et! You telling me you don't own a pair of sneakers? I wear my sneakers to the gym and everywhere else.! I'm not a teenager and to me it's funny you think sneakers are for the teenagers only lol? From my group of adult friends who range from 30's all the way to 70's I've seen all of them rocking sneakers! I was shocked when my neighbor across the street who's retired and drives around those Ford T's or whatever they're called was ricking some Jordan's! he said age is just a number and you only live once
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 0