01-29-2009, 10:01 PM   #14
1cleanm6
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: M5 comp/Range/i3S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby_Light View Post
You're starving yourself. I guarantee your body rejects 1500 calories daily, and you don't go anywhere. It's the classic eat less, exercise more recipe that never works. The people that lose weight long term actually EAT. You won't lose weight by being malnourished. No resistance training? Only cardio?

Why coffee? Not the best choice in my opinion because it create a massive stress response for hours in the body. Never will a good diet plan include a cup of coffee nor lipo 6. I'm in SoCal if you want professional dietary and fitness/wellness info.
i am not starving myself at all, if i was i would never do it. Clean food really doesnt have much calories. In the last year ive learned every fitness trainer always say different things and have learned to do whatever works for ME.

I did this 6 months ago and lost 25 pounds, and gained it back because my stupid ass starting drinking eating so wrong!! and not doin one ounce of cardio.

Also its pretty funny you say LIPO doesnt work. Ive done it and 3 of my friends and it worked for all of us....
Appreciate 0