10-09-2009, 04:43 PM   #245
oldaccount
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby_Light View Post
You simply had the mindset that I was recommending low carb dieting which is far from the truth as I specifically mention macronutrient cycling in previous posts outside of our conversation within this same thread. Diet is dynamic and will vary depending upon activity type, duration, etc.
Gee, I wonder where I could have gotten that idea.

Direct quote from you:
Quote:
Eat carbohydrate - spike blood sugar - release insulin - insulin is a fat storage hormone. Body fat is stored excess blood sugar.
Quote:
Now we're talking about making it up in the diet elsewhere? This is ridiculous.

Your statement is false because of their respective impacts on blood sugar and insulin is completely different and completely lacks micronutrients needed for metabolic processes. Ice cream will produce blood sugar highs and low resulting in food cravings, premature hunger, emotional imbalance, low energy, and lack of mental acuity.

In addition, sugar is inflammatory to the GI tract and inhibits the immune system. Green veggies have the opposite effect. But wait, I guess we'll make it up elsewhere in the diet. My bad.

There is more to losing weight/improving body comp than the energy balance equation or EVERY person who was hypocaloric would lose weight and improve body composition no matter what they ate. THIS DOESN'T HAPPEN! Everybody would be ripped if that was the case. Like I said previously there is more to equation than energy in and energy out. I see this everyday. Lifestyle, nutrition, internal bodily function, and mental/emotional state of the trainee matter significantly.
Once again youre shifting the goal posts by bringing in factors outside of the discussion.

Quote:
Now you're onto essential fatty acids. WTF? I thought fat intake didn't matter?
Your reading comprehension appears to be lacking.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suareezay
Assuming you're not doing anything specialized, like a PSMF or something, you generally want at least 20-30% of your calories to come from fat.
Quote:
You're creating your own BS scenarios in your head and twisting what I am writing by paraphrasing.
No, I am directly quoting you.

Quote:
"Here is truth - the kinds/sources of food you chose to eat, when you eat them, and how much make an impact on body composition (and your health)."
Im not disputing this.

Quote:
I appreciate you agreeing with the above as now you are officially a hypocrite.
You might want to look up the definition of 'hypocrite', as you switching the story and bringing in factors outside of the discussion does not make me a hypocrite.

Quote:
Just an article written by one of the best strength coaches in the world. That information is gold. You're helpless.
Im not looking for help. Especially not from the shills at tmuscle.
Appreciate 0