Canada
Rep
Drives: 2007 328i / 2014 M235i

Garage List
  [0.00]
  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by zx10guy View Post
What's usually missing in these types of discussions is one of the most important things that people time and time neglect. The room acoustics. Until you experience a room with proper acoustical treatments along with ensuring the speakers are optimally placed, you definitely don't know what you're missing. Addressing the room can turn mediocre speakers into something much more.

When I built out my dedicated A/V room, I made sure I addressed the room acoustics during the build.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zx10guy View Post
What's usually missing in these types of discussions is one of the most important things that people time and time neglect. The room acoustics. Until you experience a room with proper acoustical treatments along with ensuring the speakers are optimally placed, you definitely don't know what you're missing. Addressing the room can turn mediocre speakers into something much more.

When I built out my dedicated A/V room, I made sure I addressed the room acoustics during the build.
And the most important is speaker placement. I follow rule of 1/3, Dolby and do corrections with arc. Just using everyday materials helps with room treatment: rugs and bookshelf. No matter what you need room correction: Arc anthem works great. I do the manual sweeps for my speaker placement
Appreciate 0