Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2019 M2C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Takes me back to my time in New Jersey!! That guy is my hero!!

Edit: Fittingly, he has "7 Nation Army" playing in the background!!! Soundtrack to match life. Check!
I have had that happen a few times when I was younger and stupid. Most people (98%) that do something like that, aren't going to do anything.

The guy is an idiot as I have seen people do that and get lit the fu@k up. What are they going to do, file a police report that they brandished a firearm that is most likely illegal, and got attacked??

It's the guy with the gun or blade you don't see that you have to watch for.

If I were in that situation now, I would have just backed up and found another route if I could instead of sitting there and "stewing".
Off topic:

Im teaching my son to not confront (anyone) unless it's absolutely a must.

No such thing as a fair fist fight anymore, I've seen it with my own eyes people's faces getting slashed. Dorchester, Roxbury and other neighborhoods in Boston.

Keep anyone arms length away, defuse the situation do not escalate

I'm not worried about being shot but about being slashed, rolling on the ground with someone with needles, that's my concern in fights.

Stick ups are not like in the movies, it's crack heads looking for the next hit using a box cutter as a weapon or smash n grabs, what I'm suppose to do run after someone as he steals a woman's purse? I'm no hero

People with substance abuse are desperate more now than ever, most of their revenue streams are dried up and now they are looking for robbery to support their habit/sickness.

another example: road rage, a few months ago someone wanted to fight with me, both of us got heated, he got out, I got out, I said what? You want to roll on the ground because your angry in traffic? chill, instantly cooler heads prevailed.
Appreciate 3
Rmtt8211.00
M5Rick60091.50