04-02-2020, 01:38 PM   #26399
oVeRdOsE.
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: F25 E91 Audi Avnt E90 Cayenne

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEfan508 View Post
Off topic:

Im teaching my son to not confront (anyone) unless it's absolutely a must.

No such thing as a fair fist fight anymore, I've seen it with my own eyes people's faces getting slashed. Dorchester, Roxbury and other neighborhoods in Boston.

Keep anyone arms length away, defuse the situation do not escalate

I'm not worried about being shot but about being slashed, rolling on the ground with someone with needles, that's my concern in fights.

Stick ups are not like in the movies, it's crack heads looking for the next hit using a box cutter as a weapon or smash n grabs, what I'm suppose to do run after someone as he steals a woman's purse? I'm no hero

People with substance abuse are desperate more now than ever, most of their revenue streams are dried up and now they are looking for robbery to support their habit/sickness.

another example: road rage, a few months ago someone wanted to fight with me, both of us got heated, he got out, I got out, I said what? You want to roll on the ground because your angry in traffic? chill, instantly cooler heads prevailed.
and I must add, you need blood check after a fight.

For a single bloody punch in a bar fight, my friend lost a day in the hospital for aids test, and since he got a fresh eye laser operation, he lost a other day at to check this too.

despite the fact in canada the health care is free, if you need those results fast, you need to go private and pay $$$
Appreciate 0