View Single Post
      01-09-2018, 09:08 PM   #107
amgraham
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW X5 x35d

Quote:
Originally Posted by paimon.soror View Post
^^ Awesome points, thanks for taking the time.

I can say one saving grace with convincing the wife about the Hulu package is "well right now i have a whole season of real house wives that i haven't watched yet". Hulu has the whole season so that piqued her interest and made a great point for me to sell the "technically we dont need enhanced dvr because the 50 hours will be fine!"

And one of the main benefits i try to push, is also the fact that, its literally 'on the go'. I cant tell you how many times we go visit my parents or the in laws and she complains that she misses her shows lol.... well technically not anymore! just fire up the laptop or bring a chromecast along for the ride and boom - tv.
We don't do "shows" much but... we pull a 25' camper with an X5 diesel. (That's why I'm here, right? ...and I had an M Coupe)

Anyways... with Plex... and I've a ton of ripped movies... The kids can download movies to their phones and/or tablets to watch on the road, or trackside at Mid-Ohio, Watkins Glen, etc. They can download content from Comcast too... and Hulu or PS Vue as well, for "offline" viewing but, we've not.
Appreciate 0