View Single Post
      08-09-2020, 05:25 PM   #595
msk340i
Major
Rep
Drives: 340i M sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by yco View Post
but i cant see any reason why Ferrari d tweak his car to perform worse.. they need points for cons. championship anyway for example.. what Ferrari can profit out this?
It's not all profit. They have to show the world (mostly idiots) that their decision to get rid of him is the coolest decision and Charles is outpacing him every race (although he didn't in Austria 2 qualy and in Hungary).
Martin Brundle is a very politically correct person so when he says: "How is foir time champion so far behind Leclerc when they're driving there same car" you know that he's insinuating that they're not driving there same car.
Elkann is a very proud mofo. Binotto is sneaky as a fox. They both think they have a plan to bring Ferrari back to glory and like old dumb Enzo they like to blame the driver not the car.
No denying Vettel committed serious mistakes but I blame him for not divorcing Ferrari sooner because it looks like the cars are good, we know he's good, but the relationship isn't working.
Why else would they place him where he specifically told them not to? He knows his pace and race conditions more than their pit wall clowns.
Appreciate 1
yco5734.50