View Single Post
      08-09-2020, 06:12 PM   #598
yco
i'm just saying
Rep
Drives: E71 X6M '10 (sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by msk340i View Post
I don't understand how pitting to change 11 lap old hards to go 18 laps on mediums not intentionally sabotaging Vettel's race? Yes, he spun. But he could've had a good come back if they didn't fuck up.

And what Vettel said about the team not having the courage to let Leclerc pass him although they were on different strategies shows how little trust the team has in Vettel and him in them.
i dont remember where he was at that time but maybe for taking him out of traffic or there were some vibrations because he probably cooked his tires at that spin.. there are still some more races to come.. i want Vettel to perform much better than this believe me.. in last 2 years its always something but not Vettel can be the source of the problem.. i dont like this at all.. drivers can have ups and downs but i really dont think Ferrari is loosening some bolts on his car.. Ferrari doesnt want him and Vettel wants to leave.. not much options for him as well at this time, otherwise donno Ferrari might think to break his price for next year but its not like this and Ferrari has money.. and at the same if they want they can swap to a reserved driver as well.. Gio is busy but Pascal Wehrlein is available for such a change.. racing with such results not helping each side anyway..

besides i believe Vettel's decision was made last year already that im not sure there are not much people to be convinced about the decision.. i cant tell anything about the internal dynamics of Ferrari these days but Binotto is a part of Ferrari like 20-25 years as far as i remember.. maybe less or more but internal bigheads of Ferrari really do trust him.. not sure he is the best guy for this job and i have no idea who else already in Ferrari can do a better job than him.. 1 or 2 max more races later if things wont go north if i were Vettel i d stop racing for Ferrari this season.. take some time off relax refresh and start racing again with a new team..he wont miss a whole year actually its already 8th month of the year new season will start on March again probably.. before the race at the grid idk if you ve seen Vettel but his eyes were frozen.. staring to emptiness in some other world.. like depression eyes.. and its a sad picture to see..