View Single Post
      08-10-2020, 01:56 AM   #603
yco
i'm just saying
Rep
Drives: E71 X6M '10 (sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by msk340i View Post
Environment changes everything. Hamilton's environment is activism and hanging out with celebs and whatever. Ricciardo finds peace with his friend artists and on the farm off-roading. Vettel is obsessed with formula 1 and he only finds peace withing his team. RBR have him a great car but they also have him a safe place. Horner once said in an interview 2015 or 2016 that he treated Vettel as a little brother and that he hopes he can find that in Ferrari. Horner knew that Vettel's Ferrari career is doomed before it started. Arrivabene was a little close to Vettel but he was also a tool used by the bosses and he never protected the drivers from politics. I understand people may criticize a grown-ass man for messing up because he doesn't feel loved but that's why 99% of his fans (including me) love him.
That's something no stats and no telemetry can explain.

This is the pit stop I'm talking about. Driving alone at a good pace then stop for no reason.
https://streamable.com/vwvobw
it looks like Ferrari pitted him for hard tires again.. really cant remember the dynamics of Vettel's race but if its that obvious that he pitted for nothing can be since i have no idea.. what was his engineer said after Vettel says he can continue? box for something but couldnt understand that..

as far as i remember Vettel finds peace by spending time at home fixing things and he needs to those stuff these days really to recharge.. but there is no time for those in this period thats another thing..

i totally agree how Vettel - Ferrari relationship is broken at the moment.. cause on the radio Vettel was telling you messed up openly.. you dont hear such things on TV normally.. it is broken for sure..

i respect fully for anyone supports Vettel and love for him..
but again there are some facts.. Vettel went to Ferrari by his will with better salary.. no one fired him from Red Bull.. probably almost all drivers dream to race in Ferrari.. another fact that his relationship with Ferrari was great at the beginning both sides had high hopes, still remember his first test with Ferrari and how excited he was.. Vettel was being protected nicely while he was teammates with Kimi.. he had no problem with the team.. so things werent like this from the beginning.. i can understand why you "victimizing" Vettel in this but there is at least 50% of fault on him if this Ferrari - Vettel relationship went downhill.. yes another fact Ferrari's 2020 car is probably 3rd fastest car at most.. but again Vettel is good on data and setup.. i hope he is comparing Leclerc's car telemetry his inputs etc. to check whats going on on his side..

so in short.. if you take a look just this season it may look like Vettel is a victim of all this.. partially yes but not completely.. Ferrari is more magical as long as you re outside i agree.. historically many examples of how relationships with drivers can go south within the team if you make mistakes etc.. even i know this im sure Vettel knew as well.. his relationships with people is not bad, he is not like Bottas.. not timid.. and actually i was surprised how long Ferrari believed in him after the spin he had on Monza while going side to side with Lewis.. Ferrari inner politics and Italian press plays a huge role on Ferrari dynamics.. i spent few years with Italians in total and they do get influenced not that hard i agree.. but either Vettel should fight his way out of this asap or as i ve said if its not working i dont see any reason a driver has 4 tittles cant even get some points of this stage of his career to go on.. he needs to refresh badly.. and probably not Kimi but having Leclerc on the other side of the garage is not making things easier.. i really hope this will change from the next race.. its even making me sad to watch him with this mood..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashtaron14 View Post
Begins at the 0:24 mark, Hamilton's Muscle Memory at work
ahahaha neat work there..