View Single Post
      10-06-2020, 04:22 PM   #962
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

basement project on hold for the time being as i've been working at finishing and painting the final bay in the garage! got some more black cabinets on order to be installed on the open right side wall there as well as a black refrigerator/freezer! measured the cabinets and refrigerator and i have plenty of room

also received both my tire storage racks from TireRack.com. installed one of them and the other will be installed above my HF tool box. i also ordered the tire totes to give it a nicer aesthetics appeal. Very easy to install if i may add

this is the wall where the new refrigerator and cabinets will be installed

now wanna ask you guys if you think having the garage rails painted flat black look cool or should i leave it metal looking? i think the flat black looks pretty clean. let me know

~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 1
wrickem2101.00