View Single Post
      04-08-2020, 11:32 PM   #1
IndyRed128i
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2022 BMW 230I(Red)

Entertainment/Travel up or down after COVID-19 is past?

I have an opinion on this, but was wondering what do you think will happen with Entertainment and Travel once things go back to normal.

Personally, as of now, many of us are still making income working from home, or making money as essential workers but not spending nearly as much on either of these. I have countless friends who had to cancel travel plans due to this virus. However I believe once restrictions ease, and it is safe to eat out and travel again, you will see a lot more of it. Income( for many) has stayed the same, but discretionary spending will have been reduced for a few month at least.

-That $3000 spring trip won't seem so bad next winter if we are inside all summer due to shelter in place.

-Those $200/$300 nights out or dinners with SO or friends wont seem so bad after we have not been able to do this for a while.

-We wont complain about paying $30 at NFL or MLB games for nachos and a beer, after no March Madness, and all sports cancelled for now, as we will just be happy to be out again, and enjoying sports.

Thoughts on this?
Appreciate 0