rebekahb
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5 M50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfisti View Post
One thing has done is moved the ball into my court in terms of family finances. The wife makes considerably more than me but spends every last penny, much of it on useless shit.

From here, i take the reigns on spending. We are surviving just fine without new clothes or toys for the kids or eating out or other superfluous waste-ages.
DANGER!!!! DANGER!!!!

This will not end well. I'm/we are going to need an update on this within 6 weeks.

Godspeed my friend
Hahahahaha, I would like to see how this goes as well. This is one reason my husband and I have separate accounts. He has no clue what I spend but when it comes to big purchases we talk about those. Sometimes😏

I will say that yesterday I was going to spend about $200 on more work out shorts, tank tops & sports bras. Today, I'm like do I really need that?? I use Instagram to shop at a lot of our local boutiques & you should see the amount of people still buying things like crazy. I'm like is anyone worried about what the next month holds? I'm not panicking but being more aware in areas that I wouldn't have thought twice about prior to this.

Come to think of it, I had the X5 fully detailed & waxed this week but that's not frivolous, right
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13154.00