01-26-2024, 02:09 PM   #29
tracer bullet
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 135i , '15 X3 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadBullogna View Post
800M for the 19/20s, hmmm. As it’s a requirement to get the staggered with MT, I’m going to have to get used to the Cerium Grey I guess. I don’t know whether to be surprised or not if there’s truly no solid jet black option in lieu of the CG/Blk on the staggered setup.
Yeah, it would be unfortunate to limit the choices, but I do understand that on a smaller run of cars expected their hands may be tied.

Saw the note about the red calipers, also that it might be just an option, but if it's also part of the package that'd be a small bummer as well (at least for anyone that didn't prefer them). I don't think either would prevent me from ordering but it's a reminder that some options might get limited.

(I'd think caliper color would still be a choice but can certainly see where wheel options could be reduced).

If green is only for the MT, that's kind of fun, it'd make the MT car instantly recognizable. Someday down the road that might be a plus.

Voice mail from my dealership today didn't have any new info, just checking if I was still interested. Their guess was that it'd be a 2025 model and not able to be ordered until at least this summer. I'm not calling this right or wrong (especially since I've seen a lot that says this could be around the corner here), just sharing a data point from an dealership.

Last edited by tracer bullet; 01-26-2024 at 06:11 PM..
Appreciate 2