cmyx6go
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2022 X6///M Comp

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgaviria View Post
Why are people so stupid and ignorant and prejudicial? I did a Google search of Jon Alonso, who is someone from my past, like any other person would regarding someone from their past, "hey, I wonder what so and so is up to". And so in finding everything that happened to Jon, and stumbling upon this post, which is associated with his name, I chose to reach out to one of his family members, to send him a letter. My intention is good, as I clearly stated, to encourage him to seek God. Yet you idiots make out what is intended to be good to be evil. I am a man of God, and understand that although what Jon did is terrible, and worthy of death in accordance to the Torah of God, we have all sinned and committed acts also worthy of death in accordance to the Torah. So not one of us has any place to shun him away as an outcast by trying to inhibit any communication with him, especially communication that is intended to be good. And this is precisely why I wanted to discuss this matter privately with his family member, because I know there will be ignorant people like yourselves that would see this as something evil. I also don't particularly need to explain myself to you people either, who I don't even know. I'm just annoyed, and think it well deserved to put you people in your place.
And you may have good intentions and be sincere, but the world is full of bad people who scam. I'm just looking out for a fellow member, if that makes me an idiot, so be it.
Rmtt8211.00
King Rudi13154.00
F30lolz6798.50