11-18-2008, 09:38 PM   #16
MrSteak
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08' 335i Coupe (6-speed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hl0m4n View Post
^ thats what i mean, thanks. lan on same CD key like unreal tournament. as for FPS on console i would have to disagree. i was a hardcore PC FPS gamer back in the day. but now with the 360 and ps3 on a 52" bravia lcd i found something of equal amusement. it def is not as competitive in handling of a PC like CS but FPS on console do serve their purpose for fun like resistence and gears of war.

Sure FPS on console can be fun... but I mostly play b/c I like the competition. When I'm better than like 95% of people online, it's foolish to start playing on a console with shitty controls. Using a controller instead of a mouse/keyboard is like trying to go bowling using chopsticks.

Don't get me wrong... GOW is cool, and there are some great free aiming games for consoles, but I only play FPS to play against other people, so I don't waste my time with consoles for that. (Although, I prefer every other type of game on consoles. )