05-24-2019, 03:15 PM   #423
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Tanglewood View Post
what's the best thing I can put down on my lawn NOW (as it's already warm 60-70 in northeast) to help fill in my spotty patches and get rid of the crabgrass?

Spent like 200 bucks on a 2-step seed before the warm weather came. Got constant rain (good), but lawn didn't come in nearly as well as it should have. Looking for any help here, I'm desperate.
you're already late to put down any pre emergent for the crabgrass. there is some post emergent herbicides you can buy but if the crabgrass is already mature there's nothing you can use to kill them. also if you plan on filling any barespots it's not ideal to use any weed products. i would just skip the weeds and fill in the bare spots. Scott's usually has some all in one stuff you can use. it's all in the prep work. what did you actually do when you put that 2 step seed in?
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 0