CLABRO
THUNDER UP!
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M Sport G30

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deep_Blue View Post
Yep. I'm all about low maintenance and not paying for a guy to come mow my yard and spread the weeds from his last job around.

This is Moses, as we've named him. This is before he was installed in the mulch patch behind him.

Definitely recommend the Husqvarna over other brands. I had a Worx Landroid for 2 years before it was stolen.

The Husqvarna's big advantages are that it's larger, dealer installed (HUGE advantage vs DIY), GPS tracked (anti-theft), its app actually works, it cuts better, and its overall just a more robust unit. This is the second largest one Husqvarna makes - adequate for my yard which is about 3/4 acre of actual grass.

Mows 7 days/wk from 9am-7pm. It mostly goes in random directions but the computers make sure it gets everything, and it splits the yard into sections so that it makes sure to get each area regularly. Doesnt get the last 10-12" before the curb, so i mow around the edge with my regular mower every other week - as hot as it gets down here, this is a huge win in my book.

The razor blade cut is nice. I replace them about once a month.

Also, I replaced my Rainbird with a Rachio sprinkler controller. Paid for itself in the first summer just on rain-skips alone. It talks to weather stations through wifi and can skip not only if it has rained, but if its about to.

I do wish there was a robotic edger and fertilizer spreader.
Very cool! Is this the 430x?

G30 l Alpine White l M Sport Package l Executive Tier l Icon Adaptive Full LED Headlights l Mocha Nappa Leather l Multi-Contour Seats l Drivers Assistance Package l Drivers Assistance Plus Package l Dynamic Handling Package l Parking Assistance Package l Bowers & Wilkins Diamond Surround Sound System l M Sport Brakes l Apple Carplay
Appreciate 0