Thread: Yard freaks
View Single Post
      06-12-2019, 01:42 PM   #503
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

growing up as a kid my Mom would always be gardening outside and I always helped. not that I liked it, but as a reward I would be able to go outside to the local park and play with my friends. who knew 40 years later I would end up loving this shit! so much i'm watching gardening YouTube videos like one of my fav's right now "Garden Answer"
with Laura. the wifey worries sometimes lol, the kids make fun of me i'm watching lawn videos of dudes cutting grass that all I can hear is "dad, are you seriously watching on your 70" LED a guy cutting his grass?" me: ugh...yeah?! than out loud I can hear them yelling to their mom..."Mom, Dad use to watch cool car videos and car builds and turbos and nitrous and big monster trucks! now he's been watching an awful lot of dudes cutting grass? I think he's getting old?"
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 1
TXSTYLE13653.00