Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

Quote:
Originally Posted by upstatedoc View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
My 80 yo dad was diagnosed with shingles 12/23. I went to see him last night because he can't find his keys, and I had a spare set. He was laying in bed, with a flannel and windbreaker on under the covers, and just a trickle of water (NOT tears) at the corner of his eyes. He told me his watch was dead, I said I'd take it to get the battery changed. It's an Eco-drive, so he just hasn't been moving enough to keep the watch running. As I was leaving, I brushed the jacket on his arm, and he winced in pain, but said it wasn't my touch. He was able to offer me knuckles as I went to walk away.

Confession: I don't want to take it back to him today, don't want to see him that vulnerable
what did he get for treatment? is he taking neurontin (gabapentin) for post-herpetic neurolgia?
He did have gabe when left hospital. Was all confused when saw Dr yesterday and only asked for more pain meds. Going back early next week

Tonight he's up at the table and wise-cracking TV personalities
upstatedoc7567.50