01-10-2020, 02:59 PM   #37
JP10
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
That's right!!! You have a wedding coming up.

I have been meaning to ask and keep forgetting, but how is Charleston treating you? I hope the transition was easy. I love that place and we go every year multiple times although I'm sure I already mentioned that.
Everything has been great man, love my new job although I am working a lot more then my old job. But at my last job I almost worked too little, didn't feel much fulfillment. Love where we live, commute is nice and easy. Food has really put a hurting on my wallet since there are an infinite number of great restaurants haha. No more snow or more importantly salt on my car so that has been great as well. All in all I'm happy with my decision and everything is moving in the right direction!

Lot of planning for the wedding, but thankfully my fiance is great with all of that and really enjoys the planning. She found a job right off the bat too which was awesome. A coworker at her last job (in New Jersey) actually interviewed and was offered a job at the company she now works at so she had some connections! Small world haha.
Appreciate 1
Rmtt8206.00