09-05-2020, 03:19 PM   #48
Efthreeoh
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: The E90 + Z4 Coupe & Z3 R'ster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chihuahua View Post
So cool. Our seats were also in the mezzanine. I can't remember what section we were in, but our seats were in the first row of our section, on the end of the row. We were behind the end zone. Remember those big metal panels people used to pound their fists on? The one in our section came loose once from the fans pounding on it so hard. RFK rocked, there was nothing like it.
We were just around the corner from you if you were on the end with the Redskins band. My uncle had box seats near the endzone. People would bang all the time on the sheet metal. Nothing like a NFC East game at RFK. I was at the last game, which was against Dallas, what an experience. Thanks Dad. RIP.
A manual transmission can be set to "comfort", "sport", and "track" modes simply by the technique and speed at which you shift it; it doesn't need "modes", modes are for manumatics that try to behave like a real 3-pedal manual transmission. If you can money-shift it, it's a manual transmission. "Yeah, but NO ONE puts an automatic trans shift knob on a manual transmission."
Appreciate 0