Drives: 135i DCT

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by usshelena725 View Post

I'll go first - here are my top two candidates to replace Trump:

1) Condoleezza Rice
2) John Bolton

Why? Rice is a strong fiscal conservative and a mild war hawk who will try diplomatic solutions first but not hesitate to use force when needed. I think she is a solid, reliable, honest person with a good heart to do the right thing for the country. Bolton to me, is just a bad-ass. I love that he puts up with zero crap and really tells it like it is. He is a bit more hawkish, but also strongly conservative when it comes to economic issues.

My dream pick:

3) John Stossel

Why? Love this guy, as he really is a true conservative libertarian. Has my mindset of basically telling the government to piss off and do as little as possible and let the market sort things out. He would never run or win if he did, but it would be awesome in a dream world.

How about yours?
I'll go with my 2016 pick, John Kasich. He deals real solutions and hope, instead of "appealing to the base" and fear.

Nikki Haley is a close second. "I don't get confused" was great.

On John Stoessel, I wouldn't mind a libertarian at the local or state level, but libertarian foreign policy is as scary as Trump. They just aren't fit for the national stage.

I could get behind Rice, but not Bolton.