wj4
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 manual 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:bHd:. View Post
whats plateau?
It means tapering out or bottoming out, kinda like where I'm at now. It's easy to lose weight when you first start off, but it gets harder later on.

Back in Sept. 1st 2008, I was 210 lbs at around 30% body fat. 5'10'' is my height for reference.

As of last Saturday, I'm 164 lbs at around 15% body fat. I used to melt off 3-4 lbs a week easily, until I hit the 170 mark. It became a lb a week, if that.

I don't keep count of calories like the OP. I just do the obvious..cut out alcohol, fast food, fried food. I think of it as a change of lifestyle, so it's not a diet for me. I still have ice cream or a piece of cake. Normal daily intake is around 1,500 calories. I also don't take supplement pills or shakes, just not comfortable with it.

I used to do Muay Thai until a recent injury to the instep of my left foot so I'm out of commission for a couple of months. I now go to the gym 6-7 days a week, 2 hours per session. I usually run 6 miles each session, that accounts for an hour, and the other hour includes lifting and shadow boxing.

I never starve myself as well.

As stated in another thread I made, I just want to get down to the low 10% body fat. I don't care about weight because now that I'm lifting, it may go up since muscle mass weighs more than fat.
Appreciate 0