BoostedBMW
United_States
Rep
Drives: TiAg E92 335

Garage List
2003 S2000  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby_Light View Post
If you're eating 1500 calories at 230+ lbs., you're definitely starving yourself. Your body will rebel.

Lipo 6 and caffeine are going to cause massive amounts of internal stress. You want your BODY to burn fat NOT lipo 6. What's going to happen when you stop taking lipo 6? Why not try cocaine? That helps with weight loss too.

A lot of "fitness trainers" are full of shit. I know; I work with them. Fitness trainers are often times clueless about diet. They are "certified" to design fitness programs not diets.

You're strategy isn't good in my opinion. My guess is you will have yo-yo weight gain, and your previous experience will repeat itself (lose weight, gain it back).

... you need to up your cals, and realize that sometimes eating less is working against you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by damadama View Post
Anyone who drinks those protein powders in straight water is looney... that shit tastes awful
It really depends on the brand... I have a few that taste good in water, which is usually how I like to take them because I like to eat most of my calories.

l 19" Rial Daytona Race l KW V2 l Eisenhaus Race Exhaust l
Appreciate 0