Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 Z4 M40i

Garage List
2024 BMW X5 M60  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by webmeezer View Post
Actually I find the Z4 much easier to get in and out of than the M240.
No offense taken. Pretty agile.. Hit the gym every day for an hour or so.. Doing pretty good physically all things considered.. Memory on the other hand ...

And just for the record, this would be my first RWD since having a 280Z way back when.. Everything's been either a FWD, AWD or 4WD, so was just wondering what the current state of RWD is.
I did forgot (see above) the PCD trip to pick up the M240 where I got to drive an M2, so I DO remember the traction control and drifting part on the course they have there. So probably not as much an issue as I thought. And yes, it was a little bit fun.. Liked the track work a whole lot more though...

Thanks
Honestly, I think you would enjoy the Z4 more. I am obviously a tiny little bit biased ... but given that you have a winter / bad weather practical car and enjoy aggressive driving, I would lean towards Z4.

Like I and others have said: driving dynamics is going to be a bit different with a AWD versus electronics and differential, but as long as you are not hell bent to challenge the laws of physics, you will be just fine on the road.

If you post the same question in the M2 forum, you will probably get the opposite answer
Appreciate 0